We look forward to your visit to Pete Dye Golf Club. Pete Dye is a traditional golf club. As such, some of the club’s customs and regulations may vary from other clubs with which guests may be familiar. In an effort to assist you with your golf experience while visiting Pete Dye, our Professional staff has highlighted a few traditions of the club we ask you to observe.
- To preserve the integrity of the club and out of respect for members and their guests, the use of cellular/mobile phones and other forms of electronic communication equipment are not permitted.
- Cellular phones may only be used in the locker rooms or inside your car.
- Guests are asked to change their shoes in the locker room.
- Guests are encouraged to use the valet and bag drop provided by the club.
- All guests are required to check in with the Golf Shop.
- Payment for all Food and Beverages must be paid by credit card at the conclusion of the round.
- Credit cards must be used for merchandise purchases in the Professional shop.
- Mock neck style golf shirts are not allowed for men
- Shirts must remain tucked in.
- Gentlemen are expected to remove their hats whenever indoors at the club.
- Women’s tops must have either a collar or sleeves.
- Shorts must be Bermuda style in length
- Cargo style shorts and pants are not permitted.
- Soft Spikes only in golf shoes.
- Gratuities for the outside golf staff and locker room attendants are at the sole discretion of the individual. All are encouraged to abide by the principle that gratuities are solely meant to reward a job well done.
- The golf course includes areas that are designated environmentally sensitive. Entry with golf carts into native area is forbidden. Play from environmentally sensitive areas is allowed.
Please feel free to contact the Professional Shop at 304 – 842 – 2801 if you have any questions.